Wednesday, October 11, 2006

恭祝你福寿与天齐,庆贺你生辰快乐


Invited to a little dinner gathering in celebration of the birthdays of Le Chiam Yeshua, Lil Ms Snooze and Sharon. Very sorry to say that I went empty handed. Fortunately, my trusty little w800i came to the rescue, as I was able to volunteer its services to capture an image of those present for posterity, as my humble contribution to the joyous occasion. Many happy returns to the birthday girls and may God's blessings on you be bountiful and overflowing.

恭祝你福寿与天齐
庆贺你生辰快乐
年年都有今日
岁岁都有今朝
恭喜你,恭喜你!

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

No need present lah! So old already! :)
Thanks for coming for dinner with a bunch of chatty gals! :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger naniecheng said...

Yup enjoyed your company! thanks for coming.

oh... btw pls call me nanie or starsapphire. Le Chiam Yeshua is now a defunct blog.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home