Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Apathy sinks in!

Just read, or rather, just tried to read this post on Starsaphhire's blog about a political argument. I discovered that I couldn't finish reading the post because I wasn't quite interested in the arguments of the parties. True, I'm not so inclined to vote for the MIW, but I don't really care if anyone else does, much less their motives for doing so, primal instinct or not. I'm more concerned with whether I leave office on time.

(The more enlightened of our nation seems to shout at me from the background): Political Apathy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

Hahaha this is too funny. :P

11:05 PM  
Blogger lyd said...

hello! haha you know what, all this while i thought this was chaoyu's blog(it's not right?) because i couldn't figure out anything from your chinese blog. haha.
anyways, my prescription got rejected because you didnt use your powerful chop! :p

2:54 AM  
Blogger Parrots of the Currybean said...

eh ... this is Chaoyu's blog ...

I dun think my bro keeps a blog, cos he's too bz ...

but I keep 2, cos my work more slack ...

9:07 AM  
Blogger lyd said...

haha opps!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Parrots of the Currybean said...

没关系。有空来坐吧。

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home